Trade Ally Rollout
Thank you to all who joined us at the Breslin Center on Wednesday, Nov. 6 for our 10th annual Trade Ally Rollout. Here we laid out the plan for the future of clean energy and talked about what is ahead in the 2020 program year. Below are the slides from the event and the change log which contains the incentive changes from 2019 to 2020.
Click here for event photos!
2020 Trade Ally Presentation
2020 Application and Catalog Change Log
We want to help you sell more projects and to finish the year strong so we have provided bonus incentives for the following measures now through Nov. 30:
Example: Complete a lighting project using 100 lamps of measure LT118. The previous incentive would be $400. The new incentive is now $600!
Continue to use the April 2019 version of the application and catalog. The bonus will be calculated and applied at the application finalization. Click here for official rules or contact your Energy Advisor.
Non Wires Solutions (NWS) Pilot
Starting August 5, we will be doubling the incentive in select locations on INTERIOR LIGHTING (LT203-LT206), CHILLER TUNEUP (TU103), and SPLIT AND UNITARY AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS (HV100) up to $1000 per eligible account number while funds last.
In order to participate, the customer addresses have to be within the following ranges:
- 2640 Alpine Ave NW, Grand Rapids
- 4750 Alpine Ave NW, Comstock Park
- 740 4 Mile Road NW, Walker
- 3410 4 Mile Road NW, Walker
- 550 3 Mile Rd NW, Grand Rapids
- 2200 3 Mile Rd NW, Walker
- 2140 Walker Ave NW, Walker
- 4355 Walker Ave NW, Comstock Park
- 2800 Bristol Ave NW, Walker
- 3600 Bristol Ave NW, Walker
- 1855 Waldorf St NW, Grand Rapids
- 2100 Waldorf St NW, Grand Rapids
- 3600 Hendershot Ave NW, Grand Rapids
- 4010 Hendershot Ave NW, Grand Rapids
- Walker Ridge Dr NW, Walker (all)
- Center Drive NW, Walker (all)
- North Center Drive, NW, Walker (all)
- Northridge Dr NW, Walker (all)
- Weatherford Dr NW, Walker (all)
- Ridgeview Dr NW, Walker (all)
- Walkent Dr NW, Walker (all)
- Walkent Ct NW, Walker (all)
- Brandon Ridge Drive, NW, Walker (all)
- Waldorf Ct NW, Grand Rapids (all)
- Springbrook Dr NW, Walker (all)
Please include “NWS” in the applications PROJECT NAME field to indicate your intention to participate in this bonus incentive program.
Project of the Year Summary
A huge thank you to all who submitted an application and congratulations to RW LaPine, Honeywell and Wirostek Lighting! Each won a $5,000 award for their efforts in championing our programs! Be sure to submit your application this fall for the 2019 Project of the Year, more information to follow.
Trade Ally Engagement Forum Summary
Great conversation and Trade Allies made this event at Ford Field a success. On Wednesday, Mar. 27, 2019, we had many of you join us to learn how you can offer your customers these energy efficiency programs: Industrial Energy Management, Compressed Air, Advanced Lighting Controls and others, while toss the football around on the field!
Steam Trap Express Program
Consumers Energy is inquiring participation in the: The Steam Trap Express Program. The first step in qualifying is to respond to this Request for Qualifications (RFQ).
Reservation funding subject to change due to ASHRAE 90.1-2013 code adoption for the State of Michigan unless the final application is received on or before November 30th, 2018. Commercial energy code became effective September 20, 2017 for all new and major retrofit buildings.
Read about the most recent news in our Trade Ally Newsletter: